Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 52

Until now I have done every rep for every set of our exercises.  But in my sleep deprived state I took it easier today.  Did all the skips and abs but two sets less of the pull ups and one set less of the triceps dips.  I also skipped the double katana.  I was conscious of not doing the full whack so skipped my post-work out milk.  But at least I managed to get all the exercises done while the baby was sleeping this morning.  Which meant that I was able to catch some zzzz's at lunch.

Gorgeous day in Hong Kong today and James was off work for the afternoon so we headed to the beach, which we are lucky to have 5 mins from our apartment.  The boys absolutely loved it.  Not a bad way to start the week.

Number One Son is turning 2 in a few weeks.  If anyone has any good birthday party ideas, I'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

  1. Don't cut the milk! Anything but that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky ducks -- living 5 minute from the beach. We used to live 25 minutes and it was a treat!! I miss it.

    ReplyDelete