Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 62

Back on track the last couple of days - skipping and exercises all done.  Ankles were sore again for the first time in a while yesterday.  I guess they enjoyed the sneaky day off before! Feeling stronger having slept better last night. Managed to get the skipping and sets all done this morning too while #1 son was at playgroup.  #2 son had to watch again when he woke up from his nap but overall the interruptions weren't too bad and I made it in just under an hour (that included getting the baby up and cutting his nails between skipping and sets - multi-tasking!)

I'm feeling bigger, which doesn't leave me very comfortable. I think this may just be psychological as I made the fatal error of getting on the scales.  I haven't blogged about weight so far as Patrick says it doesn't matter.  But, for the record, I started PCP weighing 123lbs.  After a few weeks I dropped to 116lbs.  Now I'm 120lbs.  Putting weight on just wasn't something I thought I would do.  Yes, I know I'm net down but, still, it's peculiar to see the scales go up and try to convince myself that this is a good thing.  I've not taken my pre-workout carb the past couple of days.  I'm not hungry for it and I don't want to bulk up.

More positively, James made a comment yesterday that he had never seen my skin looking so clear.  I think this is true and I fully credit the diet of fresh clean food.  I've always had problems with break outs and, now that James has made me think of it, it is true that this just hasn't been the case for the past month or so.  Thank you PCP!

2 comments:

  1. I feel bigger also? I kind of liked the puny feeling a couple of weeks ago when I was on an apple supper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weight UP is great news for you Sasha. Great body composition change.

    ReplyDelete