Thursday, March 24, 2011

day 69

Skips done while #1 son at playgroup and #2 son napping this morning.  I'm really really tired all the time at the moment.  So I tried to get 20mins shut-eye at lunchtime which meant no sets during the day.  Did them all after the boys went to bed though.

I'm skipping my prework out carbs still.  I can't see that it's a huge amount and I'm not hungry for them.  I also realised that the last couple of nights I missed out my dinner carbs.  Not on purpose but, as well as other veg, I had sweet potato and pumpkin and I guess my body really just didn't feel like bread or rice as well otherwise I'd have got the craving right?

Oh and I know it's a positive "change in body composition", Patrick, but my sample size Chanel dress doesn't fit anymore - it's too tight under the arms and across the back - those latissimus dorsi whatchumacallits you've been talking about?  I don't mind too much because the dress never really fit anyway but yes, I'm getting bigger, not smaller.  I hope this is not an ongoing trend??

The other news is that #2 son's first two teeth popped through yesterday! :-)

1 comment:

  1. If your lats are strong you'll look so cool, forget the one dress you can go backless now!

    Eat those preworkout carbs or you'll just be eating muscle to make muscle.

    ReplyDelete