Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 58

I've got a hate on for skipping at the moment.  Don't know why as I can skip ok.  Sure I trip a bit, but not like when PCP first started.  But, every day as I'm getting ready to skip, I get really properly angry about the fact that I have to do it.  And I'm still really angry when it's done.  There is no sense of satisfaction for meeting the challenge, no clarity of hindsight - just pure Rage.  It takes a while to wear off.  But usually it's ok by the time I've finished lunch.  I really don't mind the sets - in fact I enjoy most of them (except bicycles, floorjumps and pull ups!).  But skipping - bah!

Sets went ok today.  I had to use a stronger but longer resistance band for all the biceps sets because James smashed up the littlest one yesterday (for the second time on PCP!).  But that's probably because he's so strong now right?! And the other resistance band was ok for me today - so I guess I'm stronger now too.

Noticed I've got these muscles that wing out from my back on either side of my chest now when I flex.  Not sure what they are but they weren't there before.  And, from what I can see over my shoulder, I'm looking pretty much cellulite free for the first time since I was about 15 years old.  That is surely a miracle.  I thought that cellulite was incurable??

Amazing day in HK today - perfect weather.  Spent the morning in the pool with James and the boys.  #2 Son had his first swim.  Afternoon was on the beach with the family and friends.  Couldn't ask for too much more.

2 comments:

  1. Oh for a beach day....sounds awesome + great family time. Loving your cellulite free comment....sounds great to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those "wings" are your lattisimus dorsi! Badass! Cellulite is absolutely curable (it's not really a condition so "cureable" isn't the right word), if your fat percentage is low, it simply won't occur.

    ReplyDelete