Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 10 - defenestration off the cards for now...

Thanks guys for all the input re skipping!  And guess what, I suddenly realised today at jump 400 and starting over for what seemed to be the 200th time that if I look at the rope hitting the floor I can time my jumps brilliantly.  Well maybe not brilliantly, but it's all relative... Perhaps the threat of death by frustration makes your brain find solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.  Or perhaps praying works.

That said, I'm obviously still not a skipping genius, and Sean, the video is definitely useful!

As for food - still ok.  I was going to say that I wouldn't mind a bigger supper allowance but somehow I don't think that's going to happen so I'll not start down that road.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, let go of the idea of a big dinner for the next few months.

    ReplyDelete