Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 3 - I only strangled myself twice with the skipping rope today!

...But I did manage to get my ponytail caught in it - not sure how.  That said, I found the exercises easier today - maybe I'm just getting in to the swing of things a bit more.

The half portions thing means I think I actually ate more than usual today.  Normally I just pick up something that's lying around while I'm in between doing stuff and rarely have regular meals during the day.  Now I am paying attention to "portions" I found myself sitting down to 3 meals today, which is not the norm for me.  But cutting out kids leftovers I think has made a big difference to the total volume intake!

3 comments:

  1. Did the rope do that thing where, for some inexplicable reason, it hits you on the head? Still happens to me occasionally. Good on you for already being in the swing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my ponytail stuck in the rope this morning several times. My son finally said, "Mom just stick it inside your shirt." It worked! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey. The rope keep hitting my back. But after the first 3 sets things get better :)

    ReplyDelete