Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 6 - vaguely on track

Too busy to post yesterday and out for a girls' night, which was fun. Stuck to half portions and resisted several different kinds of cake for dessert and stuck to a few blueberries and raspberries instead. The exercises must have been fine because I can't really remember much about them.

Rubbish day for eating today. After oatmeal breakfast I didn't get time to eat anything until I got hold of a piece of carrot cake in the playground at 3.30 this afternoon. Ridiculous. I shared some of it with #1 son, so still feel like I did the half portion thing (a bit) but don't feel too bad anyway given that it was basically lunch.

Exercises were ok. I'm getting some bursts of finding a rhythm with the jump rope, which is encouraging. I'm enjoying the sets - I actually quite like the burn!

No comments:

Post a Comment