Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 20

I was maxed out at the end of the lunge sets today. But I've completed them all and am trying to ignore the fact that my butt permanently aches!

Also I've been really really tired by around 12.30pm, just before lunch. Not sure if it's a sugar low or exercise fatigue. Also my little baby has a cold and hasnt been sleeping that well the past couple of nights. But I'm so tired I'm having a total sense of humour failure so its better for me to just lie down by myself for a few minutes until lunchtime!

Lunch is filling me up but I'm hungry again for my afternoon fruits and again for supper. thank goodness for our night time fruits as well, as supper still leaves me wanting a bit more. But after my night fruits and yogurt I'm happy. maybe I just have to get used to not having a big evening meal.

Anyway, I'm still very pleased to be doing PCP and enjoying all the positive benefits that it is bringing :-)

3 comments:

  1. That hungry feeling means your metabolism is running high. Good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hungry feeling also makes you enjoy your food that much more, I'll bet. Food never tasted better than it did on the PCP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My backside is killing me too. The evening snack is the best, yeah! Sounds like you are doing awesome. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete