Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 45

Half way there... Bit of an anticlimax really since I know this is just going to get harder and harder until the end!  But at least I can be proud of the fact that James and I have stuck to the programme for the past month and a half.

Please Patrick, I never ever want to count skips again.  This  2 minute set thing is sooooo much better.  I believe, like Vitto, I'm doing more actual jumps but I don't feel depressed thinking about it.  It was such a horrid feeling before and just no fun.  This week I'm actually enjoying it.

Generally my morale is a bit better.  We had a great weekend in HK, weather-wise, and the boys loved spending both days on the beach.  Baby has slept a bit better too, which makes a big difference.

Oh and I was about to give away a very nice designer dress that I've never worn (I got it cheap as a sample size and it was simply too small).  Anyway, it fits perfectly now and I'm delighted!

3 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME about the dress...very motivating, eh?! :) Let's see a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah sorry, we've got to make sure people learn how to jump before we turn them loose in timed sets. Way to get through those dismal weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sasha - I'm on day one!..btw you might have seem them already and might be a bit late anyway, but they have digital counting skipping ropes in princes building sports shop......I got one as I really can't count for toffee....

    ReplyDelete