Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 38

Didn't get to start my skipping and exercises until 8.15pm today, which I hate.  So I wasn't looking forward to any of it at all.  Didn't help that it was very windy outside where I was skipping so I tripped quite a few times.  Anyway, I did it.  By the time I'd got through my sets I wasn't in such a bad mood.  Muscles failed on the bicycle but otherwise I did ok.

I realised that you can't have a sneaky day off on PCP.  Well maybe you can, but I don't dare!  I'd be too worried about not being able to keep up with the next exercises if I skipped a day.

But I am craving something sweet this week.  Can't get a big hot cup of strong sweet tea out of my head and pictures of chocolate cake keep floating across my mind's eye.  Weird since I haven't had any real cravings so far.  Like I say with the kids: I'm sure it's just a phase! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Seems like lots of people are having cravings this week. I wonder why? I am also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed, just a phase! a few more weeks of this left.. and then a lifetime for us to appreciate cakes/chocos/anything thats ur treat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to fit the workout in. You're amazing and you are looking terrifi! But now I am also craving cake... :)

    ReplyDelete