Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 32

Checking out fellow PCPers' blogs, it seems we are all a bit low with the new diets and harder exercises.  I'm feeling it too. The lethargy hit me at 3pm today.  I was feeding the baby his bottle and found my eyes rolling backwards in my head!  It was tough to make myself get my toddler up from his lunchtime nap and not climb in to bed with him for a bit of extra sleep!

The positive bit is that while I still loathe the floor jumps, I'm starting to get my head around the technique a bit more - they still really burn though.  Also, for every horrible painful thing that Patrick is making me do, I know there are the rest of the PCP gang out there doing it too, and that really helps.  I also know that what doesn't kill me will make me stronger, and try to keep that in my head when at those times when I just want to stop.

Well done Vitto for doing all your skipping jumps in one set - that's surely better than Rocky?!

3 comments:

  1. There's going to be highs and lows in anything worth doing--and the PCP is worth doing. The true measure of character is how we battle through these lows. Stay awesome, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are pushing through it though, Sasha! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally normal feelings. This is when the vast majority of people give up training. But we've only just started!

    ReplyDelete