Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 43

Thanks for the support guys after my blog whinge the other day. Was still in a bit of a mood yesterday but today....HOORAY!! Thank The Lord we don't have to count jumps anymore!! I thought i hated skipping but it made a massive difference to me that I could just get on with (dare I say enjoy a little bit) my jumps without the monotony of counting down and down and down.

Also it was much better that I could get my exercises done in the morning today as James was home to help with the kids. Again, so different for morale knowing you've gotten up and done it rather than having it hang over your head all day while you are rushed off your feet.

So a much better day overall. Liking the bigger veg portions too although I went to a very nice food hall to pick up some treats for #1 son this afternoon. Took a whole lot of will power not to neck a couple of freshly baked double choc chip cookies at the bakery...

2 comments:

  1. Oh man - a double choc chip cookie sounds great - indulgence 2 perhaps. Great point on the skipping (jumping) - losing the count down is much more enjoyable. The weekends are good for PCP. Keep it up - going great there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good days, bad days, you just keep on going!

    ReplyDelete